- 1 big sized aubergine
- 1 mozzarella
- tomato sauce
- basil pesto
- basil leave
How to make it:
- Cut the aubergine into slices, not too thin.
- Cut also the mozzarella into slices.
- Fry the aubergine in deep oil, and put it on some blotting paper in oder to dry the excess of oil.
- Place a slice of aubergine on a plate, put a teaspoon of basil pesto, a slice of mozzarella, a teaspoon of tomato sauce, another slice of aubergine and mozzarella and fix it with a toothpick.
- Grill for 5 minutes in the oven. Serve warm. Enjoy!