Ingredients:For the bottom:
- 250 gr McVities Digestive
- 125 gr butter
For the filling:
- 250 gr plain yogurt
- 200 gr double cream
- 75 gr caster sugar
- 6 sheets of gelatine
- orange juice
How to make it:
- Crumble the biscuits;
- Melt the butter and pour it in the crumbled biscuits, mix it with a spoon or with your hands.
- Place the mixture on the bottom of the cake tin and level it with a spoon.
- Put in the fridge for several hours (better the day before!)
- Pour the yogurt in a mixing bowl, add the sugar and mix it very well.
- Whip the double cream and when ready, add it to the yogurt and sugar mixture.
- Dip the gelatine in cold water for about 10 minutes.Remove the water (wring the gelatine out with your hands) and put it on a low heat for some minutes, until it melts.
- Add the orange juice to the gelatine.
- Pour the liquid gelatine in the mixture you previously prepared and pour it all in the cake tin.
- Level it, and put it in the fridge. Wait for some hours before serving it.