I promised you all particularly to Camp Stanhope blogger that I would have posted this recipe, since you have seen it on hubby birthday post! It is an easy sponge cake and a very light one. All you need is...LOVE! as usual, when you are in the kitchen and some other ingredients..Let's see them!
- 7 eggs
- 200 g sugar
- 100 g potato flour
- 100 g flour
- a pinch of baking powder
How to make it:
- Separate the eggs yolks and whites in two different bowls.
- Add the sugar to the bowl containing the egg yolks, and mix it with a wooden spoon, until it becomes creamy and very soft.
- Beat the whites to stiff peaks.
- Incorporate the whites to the yolks.
- Sieve the flour and the potato flour, and slowly add the baking powder.
- Pour in a cake tin, and bake at 150 °C for about 40 minutes.