domenica 9 maggio 2010

Happy mother's day

   
Happy Mother's Day




Happy Mother's day to every mum and mum-to-be! To celebrate, I thought I could make a cake. I hope you like it, because I am going to post the recipe this evening. This cake is the same I prepared for my husband's birthday and it's relatively easy to make, very good and light ( it has no butter!).
I just realised that I like to decorate cakes and decided to take some time for it. I have also coloured the cream and frosted some rose's petals. The writing is made with chocolate, and I have added a ribbon to make it look like a book. I hope you like it!





And thought I could post this cute short poem:
As a child you walked before me,
To lead by example.
As a teenager you walked behind me
Looking out for my back
and being there when I needed you.
As an adult you walk beside me
So that, as two friends,
we can enjoy life together..

Happy Mothers' Day, Mom

Happy mother's day,
love,




5 commenti:

Lorna May ha detto...

What a fantastic post. All the work and love gone into the cake shines through.
I LOVE the poem, would you mind if I used that on a layout?
I also love the how the blog looks today, so pretty.
Great post, hope you are enjoying your special day :)
(we celebrate ours in March)

Unknown ha detto...

Beautiful! Happy Mother's Day Sweetie!

xoxo

Unknown ha detto...

Very nice sentiment for Mother's Day! Your cake is beautiful and very creative! Have a great day!

Marina ha detto...

Bravissima Annalisa,davvero una bella torta,auguri.Bacioni.

~Lavender Dreamer~ ha detto...

How sweet!Happy Mother's day! ♥