Ingredients (serves 4):
- 4 onions
- 300/500 gr sausage or minced meat
- 1 egg
- Bread crumbles
How to make it:
- Blanch the onions in salty water for some minutes (about 5);
- Remove the onions from water and let them cool;
- Cut the "cap" from the onions and leave it apart;
- Empty the onions with a spoon and mince the pulp;
- Brown the onions with some oil in a pan for a couple of minutes;
- Add the minced meat/ sausage ( cut sausage into small pieces), brown it too.
- Add salt and pepper. Once it's ready, let it cool.
- Now add the egg and the bread crumbles, mix it with a spoon and also with your hands.
- Place the onions on a baking tin or a casserole and fill them with the mixture.
- Sprinkle some bread crumble on each of them, pour some oil on, and cover them with the cap you previously cutted.
- Bake them at 200°C for about 50 min/1 hour.