- 4 zucchini
- a tomato ( or ready tomato sauce)
- 1 garlic clove
- 20 gr of butter
- 150 gr of rice
- 1 lt of stock cube's broth
- grated parmesan cheese
- pepper and salt
How to make it:
- Wash zucchini, peel them and cut them into small bits, in a bowl.
- In a pan melt the butter, add the garlic clove, and brown it on low heat.
- Remove the garlic and add the zucchini chops.
- Brown them, and gradually add tomato sauce. Mix slowly with a woden spoon.
- Pour the broth in the pan, put the lid on the pan and wait for the broth to boil.
- Once it's boiling, low the heat for 10 minutes.
- Add the rice and let it cook, mixing every now and then.
- Serve the soup warm, grate on some parmesan cheese and sprinkle some pepper and salt.