For the red rice:
- 2 extra virgin olive oil spoons
- 150 gr of rice
- a slice of onion
- 1 lt of stock cube broth
- 1 can of tomato sauce (about 400 gr)
- a sprig of rosemary
- 1/2 glass of white dry wine
For the yellow rice:
Same ingredients of the red rice, but replace the tomato sauce with a bag of saffron.
How to make it:
- Warm the oil in a pan, and brown the onion.
- Remove the onion and pour the rice, brown it until the grains become transparent.
- Add the 1/2 glass of wine and let it simmer
- Add the tomato sauce, mix it and gradually add the broth -make sure it's warm, in order not to stop the cooking process.*
- Once you've poured all the broth in, cream the rice with some butter,parmesan grated cheese and rosemary, incorporate it, until it becomes creamy and soft.
Hope you enjoy!