- 400 g spaghetti n.5
- 8 dried tomatoes
- 100 gr capers
- extra virgin olive oil
- oregano and salt
How to make it:
- Wash capers under fresh water in order to remove all the salt from them; put dried tomatoes in a bowl with some water for about 30 minutes, until they are soft.
- Then strain both the capers and the tomatoes and mince them together in a bowl.
- Add the oil to it, and mix until it becomes homogeneous.
- Sprinkle some oregano on it and some salt.
- Pour the sauce in a pan.
- Cook spaghetti, and take a spoon or two of water from the saucepan in which you're cooking spaghetti.
- Strain spaghetti and put them in the pan with the sauce.
- Sautè it adding the spoons of water, for about 5 minutes.
- Serve them warm.