domenica 7 marzo 2010

Spaghetti with capers and tomatoes sauce


Ingredients:

  • 400 g spaghetti n.5
  • 8 dried tomatoes 
  • 100 gr capers
  • extra virgin olive oil
  • oregano and salt
How to make it:
  1. Wash capers under fresh water in order to remove all the salt from them; put dried tomatoes in a bowl with some water for about 30 minutes, until they are soft.
  2. Then strain both the capers and the tomatoes and mince them together in a bowl.
  3. Add the oil to it, and mix until it becomes homogeneous.   
  4. Sprinkle some oregano on it and some salt.
  5. Pour the sauce in a pan.
  6. Cook spaghetti, and take a spoon or two of water from the saucepan in which you're cooking spaghetti.
  7. Strain spaghetti and put them in the pan with the sauce.
  8. Sautè it adding the spoons of water, for about 5 minutes.
  9. Serve them warm.
  10. Enjoy!

10 commenti:

Anonimo ha detto...

I was just thinking about how hungry I was getting.....Now I know I am!! LOL!! Your posts always make me hungry....Good thing I can't gain weight from just looking!!
Love,
Marrilyn
xxoo

María José Andreu Granados ha detto...

A very tasty spaghetti, which is rich with what you have been uqe delicious pasta encnata me.
kisses
Pretty good week

Anonimo ha detto...

I can never resist pasta, Annalisa! I had spaghetti last night for dinner, but your dish has me thinking about whipping up another pot of it:) I haven't thought of adding capers to mine, so I'm excited about trying them.

~Lavender Dreamer~ ha detto...

That sound different and good! I use capers in a stir fry veggie dish that I make all the time. I always have them on hand...I need to try this! ♥

Sunitha ha detto...

I love capers.. the dish looks great..

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti ha detto...

I love spaghetti! Capers are delicious. We collected fresh buds from the mountains around my bhusband's home town in Calabria the last time we visited.

Annalisa - LISA LIBELLE ha detto...

Ciao carissima Annalisa...meno male che tra poco è ora di pranzo! Le tue foto fanno venire fame :) Mille grazie x le tue ricette e stupende foto. Ciao ed a presto, Lisa Libelle

Reading Tea Leaves ha detto...

I love capers - they go so well with sun-dried tomatoes in pasta. I'm hungry now!

Jeanne x

MG ha detto...

Ciao! Bello il tuo blog!!!Sono già una tua fan!!!

Lorna May ha detto...

i LOOOOVVVVEEEEEEEEEE spaghetti. Yummy yummy.