domenica 17 gennaio 2010

Pasta alla puttanesca



 

 

 


Ingredients for the sauce:

  • Anchovies
  • capers
  • black olives
  • chopped tomatoes/tomato sauce
  • chopped garlic 
  • parsley
How to make it:

In a pan/saucepan, let the garlic fry lightly in the oil. Remove the garlic and add the anchovies; with a wooden spoon, let them melt in the oil- it should look like a sauce. Add capers, olives (chopped) and tomato sauce/chopped tomatoes. Leave it on low heat for about 10 minutes. Sprinkle on some parsley, and once your pasta is ready, sauté it in the pan. Enjoy!

                    

9 commenti:

Catherine ha detto...

all looks delicious.You take nice pictures and it's helpful when we want to do the recipes! have a good week end catherine

~Lavender Dreamer~ ha detto...

I am always looking for new ways to serve pasta! Great recipe! Thanks!

Merchi ha detto...

Wonderful , at home we like them all. Great recipe.

kisses :)

Anonimo ha detto...

It looks wonderful! It is pasta & I adore pasta!!
Love,
Marilyn
xxoo

Velva ha detto...

Your puttanesca recipe looks absolutely delicious. Awesome!

Anonimo ha detto...

Yum.... I LOVE PASTA!!!!!!!!

Cakelaw ha detto...

This looks delicious! You've also remined me what I had wanted to make on the weekend - couldn't remember the recipe name, so I made Jamie Oliver's Jools Fave Sunday pasta instead.

Rita ha detto...

My husband loves Pasta Puttanesca and your recipes sound great. I printed it out and will make it soon; thank you.
Rita

Victoria ha detto...

yum yum yum! my mum likes to remind me that this pasta is named for certain "ladies" because it takes MINUTES to make! I love it...but david doesn't like olives so it is a treat on nights alone! teehee xo